GO TO SCHOOL
What do we do
We design a holistic care model that is implemented through Community Learning Centers with Multiservice Care.
Community Learning Centers
Through our schools, we provide preschool, primary, secondary, and high school education, bilingual, accessible, and of international quality.
We collaborate with national and international organizations to identify and promote innovative research-based educational practices in order to co-build a more equitable school model.
Center for Educational Inclusion
We work with each student and their family to identify
possible learning barriers and we provide accompaniment or connect students with external services and academic enrichment.
We offer high-quality music, arts, and sports programs through evening activities and summer camps.
We offer educational programs and services for the most vulnerable children in Mexico, including children in migratory transit and those who live in foster homes.
Juan is 12 years old. As an immigrant child, he is 1.4 more behind than a nonimmigrant child. He also has 3.2 times the risk of not completing his education.
Scholarships for children who had to drop out of school due to Covid-19.
Support with educational material and therapies for children.
Donations of computers, tablets, projectors, and other technological equipment.
DID YOU KNOW?
- Mexico has an average of 8.8 years of schooling.
- Only 4 out of 10 Mexican students complete their high school diploma.
- Immigrant children present 1.4 times greater lag than a non immigrant child and they are 3.2 times at greater risk of not assisting to school in comparison to a non-immigrant child.
- The poorest children in Vietnam have higher school performance than the best performing children in Mexico.
- Closures of schools and other learn- ing spaces have impacted 94 per cent of the world’s student population, up to 99 per cent in low and lower-middle income countries.
WHY JOIN OUR CAUSE
• We holistically serve children and their context to ensure their learning.
• We build capacity through strategic alliances at the local, national and international levels.
• Our model is replicable with a contextualized vision in each of its locations.
• The research and technical support center will positively impact the practices of thousands of teachers and has a rigorous monitoring system for the evaluation of our programs.
• Our model is self-sustaining and highly replicable.
Pesos raised in fondify
to help girls living in orphanages with their therapies.
of ipads, laptops, scholarships, educational material, courses and workshops.
Scholarships in Puerto Vallarta
Scholarships for the children of fishermen, taxi drivers, tourism workers who due to covid-19 either dropped their income, or lost their jobs, and had to take their children out of school.
11 chrome books, 25 ipads, 9 projectors, 2 laptops and 6 tablets.
100 dreams for education
Donated for scholarships to children who dropped out of school due to covid-19.
Puerto Vallarta, Guadalajara, and CDMX. Soon in Tijuana.
We have given workshops to teachers in orphanages and schools in Puerto Vallarta.
This past October was our 1 year anniversary and look what we have done with your help! THANK YOU!
Breaking barriers for an access to education!
Going to school is not enough; children and teenagers have the right to learn.