GO TO SCHOOL
We are a non-profit organization that unites the experience, passion, and will of renowned international educators and psycho-pedagogical specialists, who came together to contribute and build new educational possibilities for children and young people in situations of vulnerability inside Mexico.
We design and implement educational models for communities with educational gaps that contribute to the comprehensive development of children and youth in Mexico.
Provide high-quality education to children and young people in vulnerable situations in Mexico to encourage them to become healthy, and informed citizens who contribute in a globalized world.
Build synergy between non-profit organizations, government programs, students, teachers, and parents to co-build a more equitable school model that addresses both; access and educational quality.
Community learning centers
We promote education equity for students in vulnerable situations inside Mexico. Seeking to generate socio-emotional and academic resilience for themselves and their families.
In our schools we provide bilingual, accessible and international education for preschool, elementary school, middle school and high school.
Support for other initiatives and public schools
We create alliances with different institutions for our Community Learning Centers.
Tijuana, Baja California
Tecate, Baja California
Puerto Aventuras, Quintana Roo
Redes que Educan
DID YOU KNOW?
- Mexico has an average of 8.8 years of schooling.
- Only 4 out of 10 Mexican students finish their high school.
- Immigrant children are 1.4 times more vulnerable than a non-immigrant child and they are 3.2 times more likely to be out of school compared to a non-immigrant child.
- The closure of schools and other learning spaces has affected 94% of the world’s student population, up to 99% in low- and lower-middle-income countries.
WHY join our cause?
- With the COVID-19 pandemic and the migratory return of thousands of Mexicans, communities need support to reopen, rebuild, integrate and restructure education.
- In Mexico there are many closed schools. And the recent cancellation of full-time schools.
- It is necessary to generate complementary spaces for the public school to guarantee that girls, boys and young people are developing in safe, comprehensive and coexistence environments.
- The research and technical support center will positively impact the practices of thousands of teachers and has a rigorous monitoring system for the evaluation of our programs.