about us video
We are a civil association founded in 2019, by a team of experienced international educators, who, with vision and reflective sensitivity, come together to contribute and build new possibilities of accessible and high-quality international education for children and young people with limited resources in Mexico.
At Educación para México Bluhm, A. C. (EDUPAM), we build networks for education. In other words, we act as an association of private schools and other educational organizations, offering comprehensive strategies of high value. All schools that belong to the network can provide, under supervision and training, excellent quality education, and benefit from our support programs.
We are interested in promoting academic staff development, relying on the human factor as a crucial factor in the education process. We seek to optimize the use and design of the school infrastructure to generate inspiring learning spaces.
As part of an inclusive proposal, we have scholarship and support programs to impact families in Mexico positively. Children are the beginning and the end; their formation, a right to which we cannot fail.
Our motivation is the children and young people who live in Mexico, a multicultural, diverse and rich country; children and young people who inherit a present for which we are jointly responsible as a society. At EDUPAM, we make the right decisions for them, remaining attentive, collaborative, and responding with actions to a particular and continuously changing reality.
WITH YOUR HELP, WE MAKE THIS A BETTER WORLD
In the midst of a global pandemic, we are required to rethink learning and training models and schemes; which is an opportunity for improvement to guide and build a healthy, purposeful future full of possibilities where our children and youth can unfold their full potential.
We are legally registered as a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization in the United States, so donations in this country are currently tax-deductible; In Mexico, we are in the process of legal incorporation also as a non-profit association.
our mission and vision
Provide high-quality education to children and young people in vulnerable situations in Mexico to encourage them to become healthy and informed citizens who contribute to a globalized world.
Build synergy between civil non-profit organizations, government programs, students, teachers, and parents to co-build a more equitable school model that addresses both; access and educational quality.
- We believe in the sum of what is different, to achieve what we dream of together.
- We collaborate in a global world, with international experts, for a common good.
- We believe that the participation of an active and organized society is crucial to improve the reality of our community.
- As an educational family, we foster an ecosystem of peace within an environment of diverse ideas.
- We have clear and open internal and external processes.
- We render transparent accounts.
- Our decisions consider the well-being and the learning process of children and adolescents, above any variable.
- We achieve high standards of education with measurable objectives, due to the planning and experience of the success of our programs.
- We manage and strategically distribute the various resources.
- We focus our attention on hiring, training, and motivating the right teaching staff, to collaborate with their full potential and enthusiasm.
- Through comprehensive education, we promote respect for ourselves, others, and nature, promoting ethical action at all times.
- We bring quality education to more children in Mexico.
- We include all children and youth in Mexico, permeating the educational proposal horizontally.